Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer
"Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A technique in assisted reproduction (REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES, ASSISTED) consisting of hormonal stimulation of the ovaries, follicular aspiration of preovulatory oocytes, in-vitro fertilization, and intrafallopian transfer of zygotes at the pronuclear stage (before cleavage).
|Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer
- Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer
- Intrafallopian Transfer, Zygote
- Intrafallopian Transfers, Zygote
- Transfer, Zygote Intrafallopian
- Transfers, Zygote Intrafallopian
- Zygote Intrafallopian Transfers
- Pronuclear Stage Transfer
- Pronuclear Stage Transfers
- Stage Transfer, Pronuclear
- Stage Transfers, Pronuclear
- Transfer, Pronuclear Stage
- Transfers, Pronuclear Stage
- Pronuclear Stage Tubal Transfer
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer" by people in this website by year, and whether "Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.