"Methyldopa" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An alpha-2 adrenergic agonist that has both central and peripheral nervous system effects. Its primary clinical use is as an antihypertensive agent.
- alpha Methyldopa
- alpha Methyl L Dopa
- Apo Methyldopa
- Apotex Brand of Methyldopa
- Methyldopa Apotex Brand
- Rhône-Poulenc Rorer Brand of Methyldopa
- Rhône Poulenc Rorer Brand of Methyldopa
- Orion Brand of Methyldopa
- Methyldopa Orion Brand
- Alphapharm Brand of Methyldopa
- Methyldopa Alphapharm Brand
- Clonmel Brand of Methyldopa
- Methyldopa Clonmel Brand
- Nu Medopa
- Nu-Pharm Brand of Methyldopa
- Methyldopa Nu-Pharm Brand
- Nu Pharm Brand of Methyldopa
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Brand of Methyldopa
- Merck Brand of Methyldopa
- Methyldopa Merck Brand
- Biopat Brand of Methyldopa
- Methyldopa Biopat Brand
- Cahill May Roberts Brand of Methyldopa
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methyldopa".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methyldopa".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methyldopa" by people in this website by year, and whether "Methyldopa" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.