"Piperacillin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Semisynthetic, broad-spectrum, AMPICILLIN derived ureidopenicillin antibiotic proposed for PSEUDOMONAS infections. It is also used in combination with other antibiotics.
- Piperacillin Sodium
- Sodium, Piperacillin
- Piperacillin Monosodium Salt
- Monosodium Salt, Piperacillin
- Salt, Piperacillin Monosodium
- Wyeth Brand of Piperacillin Sodium
- Lederle Brand of Pipracillin Sodium
- Pipera hameln
- Astrapin Brand of Piperacillin Sodium
- AB Piperacillin
- Piperacillin curasan
- curasan Brand of Piperacillin Sodium
- AHP Brand of Piperacillin Sodium
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Piperacillin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Piperacillin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Piperacillin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Piperacillin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.