Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive
"Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous group of primarily familial disorders characterized by myoclonic seizures, tonic-clonic seizures, ataxia, progressive intellectual deterioration, and neuronal degeneration. These include LAFORA DISEASE; MERRF SYNDROME; NEURONAL CEROID-LIPOFUSCINOSIS; sialidosis (see MUCOLIPIDOSES), and UNVERRICHT-LUNDBORG SYNDROME.
|Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive
- Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive
- Epilepsies, Progressive Myoclonic
- Epilepsy, Progressive Myoclonic
- Progressive Myoclonic Epilepsies
- Progressive Myoclonus Epilepsies
- Epilepsies, Progressive Myoclonus
- Epilepsy, Progressive Myoclonus
- Myoclonus Epilepsies, Progressive
- Progressive Myoclonus Epilepsy
- Myoclonic Epilepsy, Progressive
- Progressive Myoclonic Epilepsy
Atypical Inclusion-Body Disease
- Atypical Inclusion-Body Disease
- Atypical Inclusion Body Disease
- Atypical Inclusion-Body Diseases
- Disease, Atypical Inclusion-Body
- Diseases, Atypical Inclusion-Body
- Inclusion-Body Disease, Atypical
- Inclusion-Body Diseases, Atypical
- Dentatorubral-Pallidoluysian Atrophy
- Atrophies, Dentatorubral-Pallidoluysian
- Atrophy, Dentatorubral-Pallidoluysian
- Dentatorubral Pallidoluysian Atrophy
- Dentatorubral-Pallidoluysian Atrophies
- Naito-Oyanagi Disease
- Disease, Naito-Oyanagi
- Diseases, Naito-Oyanagi
- Naito-Oyanagi Diseases
- Naito Oyanagi Disease
- Oyanagi Disease, Naito
- Ataxia, Chorea, Seizures, And Dementia
- Haw River Syndrome
- Haw River Syndromes
- River Syndrome, Haw
- River Syndromes, Haw
- Syndrome, Haw River
- Syndromes, Haw River
Action Myoclonus-Renal Failure Syndrome
- Action Myoclonus-Renal Failure Syndrome
- Action Myoclonus Renal Failure Syndrome
- Myoclonus-Nephropathy Syndrome
- Myoclonus Nephropathy Syndrome
- Myoclonus-Nephropathy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Myoclonus-Nephropathy
- Syndromes, Myoclonus-Nephropathy
- Biotin-Responsive Encephalopathy
- Biotin Responsive Encephalopathy
- Biotin-Responsive Encephalopathies
- Encephalopathies, Biotin-Responsive
- Encephalopathy, Biotin-Responsive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive" by people in this website by year, and whether "Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Myoclonic Epilepsies, Progressive" by people in Profiles.