Technetium Tc 99m Exametazime
"Technetium Tc 99m Exametazime" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A gamma-emitting radionuclide imaging agent used in the evaluation of regional cerebral blood flow and in non-invasive dynamic biodistribution studies and myocardial imaging. It has also been used to label leukocytes in the investigation of inflammatory bowel diseases.
|Technetium Tc 99m Exametazime
- Technetium Tc 99m Exametazime
- Tc 99m Exametazime
- Tc-99m HMPAO
- Technetium Tc 99m Hexamethylpropylene-amine Oxime
- Technetium Tc 99m Hexamethylpropylene amine Oxime
- Tc-99m-Hexamethylpropyleneamine Oxime
- Oxime, Tc-99m-Hexamethylpropyleneamine
- Tc 99m Hexamethylpropyleneamine Oxime
- Technetium Tc 99m Hexamethylpropyleneamine Oxime
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Technetium Tc 99m Exametazime".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Technetium Tc 99m Exametazime".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Technetium Tc 99m Exametazime" by people in this website by year, and whether "Technetium Tc 99m Exametazime" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.