Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase
"Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A carboxypeptidase that is specific for proteins that contain two ALANINE residues on their C-terminal. Enzymes in this class play an important role in bacterial CELL WALL biosynthesis.
|Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase
- Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase
- Carboxypeptidase, Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala
- D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase, Serine-Type
- Serine Type D Ala D Ala Carboxypeptidase
- D-Alanyl-D-Alanine-Cleaving Transpeptidase
- D Alanyl D Alanine Cleaving Transpeptidase
- Transpeptidase, D-Alanyl-D-Alanine-Cleaving
- D-D Carboxypeptidase
- Carboxypeptidase, D-D
- D D Carboxypeptidase
- D Alanyl D Alanine Carboxypeptidase
- DD Peptidase
- Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidases
- Carboxypeptidases, Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala
- D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidases, Serine-Type
- Serine Type D Ala D Ala Carboxypeptidases
- Ala-Ala Carboxypeptidase, Serine-Type
- Ala Ala Carboxypeptidase, Serine Type
- Carboxypeptidase, Serine-Type Ala-Ala
- Serine-Type Ala-Ala Carboxypeptidase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Serine-Type D-Ala-D-Ala Carboxypeptidase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.