"Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A combined vaccine used to prevent MEASLES; MUMPS; and RUBELLA.
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine
- Measles Mumps Rubella Vaccine
- Vaccine, Measles-Mumps-Rubella
- MMR Vaccine
- Vaccine, MMR
- Mumps-Measles-Rubella Vaccine
- Mumps Measles Rubella Vaccine
- Vaccine, Mumps-Measles-Rubella
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.