"Physicochemical Processes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Physical reactions involved in the formation of or changes in the structure of atoms and molecules and their interactions.
- Physicochemical Processes
- Processes, Physicochemical
- Physicochemical Process
- Process, Physicochemical
- Physical Chemistry Process
- Chemistry Process, Physical
- Process, Physical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry Processes
- Chemistry Processes, Physical
- Processes, Physical Chemistry
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Physicochemical Processes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Physicochemical Processes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Physicochemical Processes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Physicochemical Processes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.