"ATP-Dependent Endopeptidases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoproteases that contain proteolytic core domains and ATPase-containing regulatory domains.
- ATP-Dependent Endopeptidases
- ATP Dependent Endopeptidases
- Endopeptidases, ATP-Dependent
- ATP-Dependent Endoproteases
- ATP Dependent Endoproteases
- Endoproteases, ATP-Dependent
- Endoprotease, ATP-Dependent
- Endoprotease, ATP Dependent
- ATP-Dependent Endoprotease
- ATP Dependent Endoprotease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "ATP-Dependent Endopeptidases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "ATP-Dependent Endopeptidases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "ATP-Dependent Endopeptidases" by people in this website by year, and whether "ATP-Dependent Endopeptidases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.