"Ethosuximide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anticonvulsant especially useful in the treatment of absence seizures unaccompanied by other types of seizures.
- Katwijk Brand of Ethosuximide
- United Drug Brand of Ethosuximide
- Parke Davis Brand of Ethosuximide
- Fortbenton Brand of Ethosuximide
- Pfizer Brand of Ethosuximide
- Warner-Lambert Brand of Ethosuximide
- Warner Lambert Brand of Ethosuximide
- Desitin Brand of Ethosuximide
- Wernigerode Brand of Ethosuximide
- Jenapharm Brand of Ethosuximide
- LAB Brand of Ethosuximide
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ethosuximide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ethosuximide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ethosuximide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ethosuximide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.