Platelet Activating Factor
"Platelet Activating Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phospholipid derivative formed by PLATELETS; BASOPHILS; NEUTROPHILS; MONOCYTES; and MACROPHAGES. It is a potent platelet aggregating agent and inducer of systemic anaphylactic symptoms, including HYPOTENSION; THROMBOCYTOPENIA; NEUTROPENIA; and BRONCHOCONSTRICTION.
|Platelet Activating Factor
- Platelet Activating Factor
- Factor, Platelet Activating
- Platelet Aggregation Enhancing Factor
- Platelet-Activating Substance
- Platelet Activating Substance
- Thrombocyte Aggregating Activity
- Phosphorylcholine, Acetyl Glyceryl Ether
- Platelet Aggregating Factor
- Aggregating Factor, Platelet
- Acetyl Glyceryl Ether Phosphorylcholine
- PAF Acether
- 1 Alkyl 2 acetyl sn glycerophosphocholine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Platelet Activating Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Platelet Activating Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Platelet Activating Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "Platelet Activating Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.