"Receptors, Opioid, delta" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of opioid receptors recognized by its pharmacological profile. Delta opioid receptors bind endorphins and enkephalins with approximately equal affinity and have less affinity for dynorphins.
|Receptors, Opioid, delta
- Receptors, Opioid, delta
- Opioid Receptors, delta
- delta Opioid Receptors
- Receptors, delta Opioid
- Receptors, delta
- delta Receptor
- Receptor, delta
- delta Receptors
- delta Opioid Receptor
- Opioid Receptor, delta
- Receptor, delta Opioid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Opioid, delta".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Opioid [D12.776.543.750.100.620]
- Receptors, Opioid, delta [D12.776.543.750.100.620.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Opioid [D12.776.543.750.720.600.610]
- Receptors, Opioid, delta [D12.776.543.750.720.600.610.200]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Opioid [D12.776.543.750.750.555.610]
- Receptors, Opioid, delta [D12.776.543.750.750.555.610.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Opioid, delta".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Opioid, delta" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Opioid, delta" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.