Lead Poisoning, Nervous System
"Lead Poisoning, Nervous System" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Injury to the nervous system secondary to exposure to lead compounds. Two distinct clinical patterns occur in children (LEAD POISONING, NERVOUS SYSTEM, CHILDHOOD) and adults (LEAD POISONING, NERVOUS SYSTEM, ADULT). In children, lead poisoning typically produces an encephalopathy. In adults, exposure to toxic levels of lead is associated with a peripheral neuropathy.
|Lead Poisoning, Nervous System
- Lead Poisoning, Nervous System
- Nervous System Diseases, Lead-Induced
- Nervous System Poisoning, Lead
- Lead-Induced Nervous System Diseases
- Plumbism, Nervous System
- Nervous System Plumbism
- Plumbism, Neurologic
- Neurologic Plumbism
- Poisoning, Lead, Neurologic
- Lead Poisoning, Neurologic
- Neurologic Lead Poisoning
- Poisoning, Lead, Nervous System
- Neurotoxicity Syndrome, Lead
- Lead Neurotoxicity Syndrome
- Lead Neurotoxicity Syndromes
- Neurotoxicity Syndromes, Lead
- Syndrome, Lead Neurotoxicity
- Syndromes, Lead Neurotoxicity
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lead Poisoning, Nervous System".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lead Poisoning, Nervous System".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lead Poisoning, Nervous System" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lead Poisoning, Nervous System" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.