"Mechlorethamine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A vesicant and necrotizing irritant destructive to mucous membranes. It was formerly used as a war gas. The hydrochloride is used as an antineoplastic in Hodgkin's disease and lymphomas. It causes severe gastrointestinal and bone marrow damage.
- Nitrogen Mustard
Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride N-Oxide
- Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride N-Oxide
- Hydrochloride N-Oxide, Mechlorethamine
- Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride N Oxide
- N-Oxide, Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride
- Merck Frosst Brand of Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride
- Merck Brand of Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride
- Genopharm Brand of Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride
- Mechlorethamine N-Oxide
- Mechlorethamine N Oxide
- N-Oxide, Mechlorethamine
- Nitrogen Mustard N-Oxide
- N-Oxide, Nitrogen Mustard
- Nitrogen Mustard N Oxide
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mechlorethamine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mechlorethamine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mechlorethamine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mechlorethamine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.