"L-Lysine 6-Transaminase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PYRIDOXAL PHOSPHATE containing enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of amino group of L-LYSINE onto 2-oxoglutarate to generate 2-aminoadipate 6-semialdehyde and L-GLUTAMATE.
- L-Lysine 6-Transaminase
- 6-Transaminase, L-Lysine
- L Lysine 6 Transaminase
- Lysine 6-Aminotransferase
- 6-Aminotransferase, Lysine
- Lysine 6 Aminotransferase
- Lysine-epsilon Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, Lysine-epsilon
- Lysine epsilon Aminotransferase
- Lysine 2-Oxoglutarate 6-Aminotransferase
- 2-Oxoglutarate 6-Aminotransferase, Lysine
- 6-Aminotransferase, Lysine 2-Oxoglutarate
- Lysine 2 Oxoglutarate 6 Aminotransferase
- Lysine epsilon-Transaminase
- Lysine epsilon Transaminase
- epsilon-Transaminase, Lysine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "L-Lysine 6-Transaminase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "L-Lysine 6-Transaminase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "L-Lysine 6-Transaminase" by people in this website by year, and whether "L-Lysine 6-Transaminase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.