"Mastocytosis, Systemic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of disorders caused by the abnormal proliferation of MAST CELLS in a variety of extracutaneous tissues including bone marrow, liver, spleen, lymph nodes, and gastrointestinal tract. Systemic mastocytosis is commonly seen in adults. These diseases are categorized on the basis of clinical features, pathologic findings, and prognosis.
- Mastocytosis, Systemic
- Mastocytoses, Systemic
- Systemic Mastocytoses
- Systemic Mastocytosis
- Systemic Mast-Cell Disease
- Mast-Cell Disease, Systemic
- Mast-Cell Diseases, Systemic
- Systemic Mast Cell Disease
- Systemic Mast-Cell Diseases
Indolent Systemic Mastocytosis
- Indolent Systemic Mastocytosis
- Indolent Systemic Mastocytoses
- Mastocytoses, Indolent Systemic
- Mastocytosis, Indolent Systemic
- Systemic Mastocytoses, Indolent
- Systemic Mastocytosis, Indolent
Aggressive Systemic Mastocytosis
- Aggressive Systemic Mastocytosis
- Aggressive Systemic Mastocytoses
- Mastocytoses, Aggressive Systemic
- Mastocytosis, Aggressive Systemic
- Systemic Mastocytoses, Aggressive
- Systemic Mastocytosis, Aggressive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mastocytosis, Systemic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mastocytosis, Systemic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mastocytosis, Systemic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mastocytosis, Systemic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.