"Intraoperative Complications" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Complications that affect patients during surgery. They may or may not be associated with the disease for which the surgery is done, or within the same surgical procedure.
- Intraoperative Complications
- Complication, Peroperative
- Complications, Peroperative
- Peroperative Complication
- Peroperative Complications
- Complication, Intraoperative
- Complications, Intraoperative
- Intraoperative Complication
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intraoperative Complications".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intraoperative Complications".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intraoperative Complications" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intraoperative Complications" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.