"Surgical Wound Infection" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infection occurring at the site of a surgical incision.
|Surgical Wound Infection
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Infection, Surgical Wound
- Infections, Surgical Wound
- Surgical Wound Infections
- Wound Infections, Surgical
- Wound Infection, Postoperative
- Wound Infection, Surgical
- Infection, Postoperative Wound
- Infections, Postoperative Wound
- Postoperative Wound Infections
- Wound Infections, Postoperative
- Postoperative Wound Infection
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Surgical Wound Infection".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Surgical Wound Infection".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Surgical Wound Infection" by people in this website by year, and whether "Surgical Wound Infection" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.