Directed Molecular Evolution
"Directed Molecular Evolution" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The techniques used to produce molecules exhibiting properties that conform to the demands of the experimenter. These techniques combine methods of generating structural changes with methods of selection. They are also used to examine proposed mechanisms of evolution under in vitro selection conditions.
|Directed Molecular Evolution
- Directed Molecular Evolution
- Directed Molecular Evolutions
- Evolution, Directed Molecular
- Evolutions, Directed Molecular
- Molecular Evolutions, Directed
- Evolution, Molecular, Directed
- Molecular Evolution, Directed
In Vitro Molecular Evolution
- In Vitro Molecular Evolution
- Laboratory Molecular Evolution
- Evolution, Laboratory Molecular
- Evolutions, Laboratory Molecular
- Laboratory Molecular Evolutions
- Molecular Evolution, Laboratory
- Molecular Evolutions, Laboratory
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Directed Molecular Evolution".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Directed Molecular Evolution".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Directed Molecular Evolution" by people in this website by year, and whether "Directed Molecular Evolution" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.