Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques
"Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Timing the acquisition of imaging data to specific points in the breathing cycle to minimize image blurring and other motion artifacts. The images are used diagnostically and also interventionally to coordinate radiation treatment beam on/off cycles to protect healthy tissues when they move into the beam field during different times in the breathing cycle.
|Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques
- Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques
- Imaging Technique, Respiratory-Gated
- Imaging Techniques, Respiratory-Gated
- Respiratory Gated Imaging Techniques
- Respiratory-Gated Imaging Technique
- Technique, Respiratory-Gated Imaging
- Techniques, Respiratory-Gated Imaging
- Gated Imaging Techniques, Respiratory
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques" by people in this website by year, and whether "Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.