"Databases, Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Databases containing information about PROTEINS such as AMINO ACID SEQUENCE; PROTEIN CONFORMATION; and other properties.
|Protein Sequence Databases
- Protein Sequence Databases
- Database, Protein Sequence
- Databases, Protein Sequence
- Protein Sequence Database
- Sequence Database, Protein
- Sequence Databases, Protein
- Databases, Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino Acid Sequence Databases
Protein Structure Databases
- Protein Structure Databases
- Database, Protein Structure
- Databases, Protein Structure
- Protein Structure Database
- Structure Database, Protein
- Structure Databases, Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Databases, Protein".
- Information Science [L]
- Information Science [L01]
- Information Storage and Retrieval [L01.470]
- Databases as Topic [L01.470.750]
- Databases, Factual [L01.470.750.750]
- Databases, Chemical [L01.470.750.750.300]
- Databases, Protein [L01.470.750.750.300.750]
- Databases, Genetic [L01.470.750.750.325]
- Databases, Protein [L01.470.750.750.325.710]
- Medical Informatics [L01.700]
- Medical Informatics Applications [L01.700.508]
- Information Systems [L01.700.508.300]
- Databases as Topic [L01.700.508.300.188]
- Databases, Factual [L01.700.508.300.188.400]
- Databases, Chemical [L01.700.508.300.188.400.300]
- Databases, Protein [L01.700.508.300.188.400.300.750]
- Databases, Genetic [L01.700.508.300.188.400.325]
- Databases, Protein [L01.700.508.300.188.400.325.710]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Databases, Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Databases, Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Databases, Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.