"Telomere-Binding Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins that specifically bind to TELOMERES. Proteins in this class include those that perform functions such as telomere capping, telomere maintenance and telomere stabilization.
|Telomer-Binding Protein, alpha-Subunit
- Telomer-Binding Protein, alpha-Subunit
- Telomer Binding Protein, alpha Subunit
- alpha-Subunit Telomer-Binding Protein
- alpha-Telomere-Binding Protein
- alpha Telomere Binding Protein
Telomer-Binding Protein, beta-Subunit
- Telomer-Binding Protein, beta-Subunit
- Telomer Binding Protein, beta Subunit
- beta-Subunit Telomer-Binding Protein
- beta-Telomere-Binding Protein
- beta Telomere Binding Protein
Double-Stranded Telomere-Binding Proteins
- Double-Stranded Telomere-Binding Proteins
- Double Stranded Telomere Binding Proteins
- Telomere-Binding Proteins, Double-Stranded
- Telomere-Binding Proteins, Double Stranded
- Telomere Binding Proteins, Double Stranded
- Double-Stranded Telomeric Binding Protein
- Double Stranded Telomeric Binding Protein
Single-Stranded Telomere-Binding Proteins
- Single-Stranded Telomere-Binding Proteins
- Single Stranded Telomere Binding Proteins
- Telomere-Binding Proteins, Single-Stranded
- Telomere Binding Proteins, Single Stranded
- Single-Stranded Telomere-Binding Protein
- Single Stranded Telomere Binding Protein
- Telomere-Binding Protein, Single-Stranded
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Telomere-Binding Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Telomere-Binding Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Telomere-Binding Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Telomere-Binding Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Telomere-Binding Proteins" by people in Profiles.