Posterior Thalamic Nuclei
"Posterior Thalamic Nuclei" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A transitional diencephalic zone of the thalamus consisting of complex and varied cells lying caudal to the ventral posterolateral nucleus, medial to the rostal part of the pulvinar, and dorsal to the medial geniculate body. It contains the limitans, posterior, suprageniculate, and submedial nuclei.
|Posterior Thalamic Nuclei
- Posterior Thalamic Nuclei
- Nuclei, Posterior Thalamic
- Posterior Thalamic Nucleus
- Thalamic Nuclei, Posterior
- Thalamic Nucleus, Posterior
- Posterior Thalamic Nuclear Group
- Posterior Nuclear Complex
- Complices, Posterior Nuclear
- Nuclear Complex, Posterior
- Nuclear Complices, Posterior
- Posterior Nuclear Complices
Suprageniculate Thalamic Nucleus
- Suprageniculate Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Suprageniculate Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Suprageniculate
- Supergeniculate Nucleus
- Nucleus, Supergeniculate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Posterior Thalamic Nuclei".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Posterior Thalamic Nuclei".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Posterior Thalamic Nuclei" by people in this website by year, and whether "Posterior Thalamic Nuclei" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.