"Tranylcypromine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A propylamine formed from the cyclization of the side chain of amphetamine. This monoamine oxidase inhibitor is effective in the treatment of major depression, dysthymic disorder, and atypical depression. It also is useful in panic and phobic disorders. (From AMA Drug Evaluations Annual, 1994, p311)
- trans 2 Phenylcyclopropylamine
- esparma Brand of Tranylcypromine Sulfate
- SmithKline Brand of Tranylcypromine Sulfate
- GlaxoSmithKline Brand of Tranylcypromine Sulfate
- Goldshield Brand of Tranylcypromine Sulfate
- Link Brand of Tranylcypromine Sulfate
- Allphar Brand of Tranylcypromine Sulfate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tranylcypromine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tranylcypromine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tranylcypromine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tranylcypromine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.