"Metoclopramide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A dopamine D2 antagonist that is used as an antiemetic.
- Metoclopramide Hydrochloride
- Hydrochloride, Metoclopramide
- Metoclopramide Monohydrochloride, Monohydrate
- Metoclopramide Monohydrochloride
- Monohydrochloride, Metoclopramide
- Berk Brand of Metoclopramide Hydrochloride
- Temmler Brand of Metoclopramide Hydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Metoclopramide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Metoclopramide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Metoclopramide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Metoclopramide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.