Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures
"Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A formal financial agreement made between one or more physicians and a hospital to provide ambulatory alternative services to those patients who do not require hospitalization.
|Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures
- Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures
- Hospital Physician Joint Ventures
- Joint Ventures, Hospital-Physician
- Joint Ventures, Hospital Physician
- Hospital-Physician Joint Venture
- Hospital Physician Joint Venture
- Venture, Hospital-Physician Joint
- Ventures, Hospital-Physician Joint
- Joint Venture, Hospital-Physician
- Joint Venture, Hospital Physician
- Joint Ventures
- Joint Venture
- Venture, Joint
- Ventures, Joint
- Hospital-Physician Organizations
- Hospital Physician Organizations
- Hospital-Physician Organization
- Organization, Hospital-Physician
- Organizations, Physician-Hospital
- Organization, Physician-Hospital
- Organizations, Physician Hospital
- Physician-Hospital Organization
- Physician-Hospital Organizations
- Physician Hospital Organizations
- Organizations, Hospital-Physician
- Organizations, Hospital Physician
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.