"Hantaan virus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The type species of the genus HANTAVIRUS infecting the rodent Apodemus agrarius and humans who come in contact with it. It causes syndromes of hemorrhagic fever associated with vascular and especially renal pathology.
- Hantaan virus
- Korean Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Hemorrhagic Fever Virus, Korean
- Hemorrhagic Nephroso-Nephritis Virus
- Hemorrhagic Nephroso Nephritis Virus
- Hemorrhagic Nephroso-Nephritis Viruses
- Nephroso-Nephritis Virus, Hemorrhagic
- Nephroso-Nephritis Viruses, Hemorrhagic
- Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Hemorrhagic Fever Virus, Epidemic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hantaan virus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hantaan virus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hantaan virus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hantaan virus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.