"Herpesvirus 8, Human" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A species in the genus RHADINOVIRUS, subfamily GAMMAHERPESVIRINAE, isolated from patients with AIDS-related and "classical" Kaposi sarcoma.
|Herpesvirus 8, Human
- Herpesvirus 8, Human
- Herpesvirus, Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated
- Herpesvirus, Kaposi's Sarcoma Associated
- Herpesvirus, Kaposis Sarcoma-Associated
- Herpesviruses, Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated
- Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesviruses
- Sarcoma-Associated Herpesviruses, Kaposi's
- Human herpesvirus 8
- Kaposi Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus
- Kaposi Sarcoma Associated Herpesvirus
- Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus
- Kaposi's Sarcoma Associated Herpesvirus
- Kaposis Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus
- Herpesvirus, Kaposi Sarcoma-Associated
- Herpesvirus, Kaposi Sarcoma Associated
- Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus, Kaposi
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Herpesvirus 8, Human".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Herpesvirus 8, Human".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Herpesvirus 8, Human" by people in this website by year, and whether "Herpesvirus 8, Human" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.