Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase
"Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
This enzyme catalyzes the transacylation of malonate from MALONYL CoA to activated holo-ACP, to generate malonyl-(acyl-carrier protein), which is an elongation substrate in FATTY ACIDS biosynthesis. It is an essential enzyme in the biosynthesis of FATTY ACIDS in all BACTERIA.
|Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase
- Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase
- Acyl Carrier Protein S Malonyltransferase
- S-Malonyltransferase, Acyl-Carrier Protein
- (Acyl-Carrier-Protein) S-Malonyltransferase
- Malonyl CoA Transferase
- CoA Transferase, Malonyl
- Transferase, Malonyl CoA
- Malonyl Coenzyme A-Acyl Carrier Protein Transacylase
- Malonyl Coenzyme A Acyl Carrier Protein Transacylase
- Malonyl Transacylase
- Transacylase, Malonyl
- Malonyl CoA ACP Transacylase
- (Acyl-Carrier-Protein) Malonyltransferase
- Malonyl Coenzyme A Transferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.