Refractory Period, Electrophysiological
"Refractory Period, Electrophysiological" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The period of time following the triggering of an ACTION POTENTIAL when the CELL MEMBRANE has changed to an unexcitable state and is gradually restored to the resting (excitable) state. During the absolute refractory period no other stimulus can trigger a response. This is followed by the relative refractory period during which the cell gradually becomes more excitable and the stronger impulse that is required to illicit a response gradually lessens to that required during the resting state.
|Refractory Period, Electrophysiological
- Refractory Period, Electrophysiological
- Electrophysiological Refractory Period
- Electrophysiological Refractory Periods
- Refractory Periods, Electrophysiological
- Inhibition, Wedensky
- Neuromuscular Transmission Fade
- Fade, Neuromuscular Transmission
- Transmission Fade, Neuromuscular
- Tetanic Fade
- Fade, Tetanic
- Inhibition, Vvedenskii
- Vvedenskii Inhibition
- Neuromuscular Fade
- Fade, Neuromuscular
- Wedensky Inhibition
Refractory Period, Neurologic
- Refractory Period, Neurologic
- Neurologic Refractory Periods
- Period, Neurologic Refractory
- Refractory Period, Neurological
- Neurological Refractory Period
- Neurological Refractory Periods
- Refractory Periods, Neurological
- Refractory Periods, Neurologic
- Neurologic Refractory Period
- Periods, Neurologic Refractory
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Refractory Period, Electrophysiological".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Refractory Period, Electrophysiological".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Refractory Period, Electrophysiological" by people in this website by year, and whether "Refractory Period, Electrophysiological" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.