"Terfenadine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A selective histamine H1-receptor antagonist devoid of central nervous system depressant activity. The drug was used for ALLERGY but withdrawn due to causing LONG QT SYNDROME.
- Sigma-Tau Brand of Terfenadine
- Sigma Tau Brand of Terfenadine
- Wolff Brand of Terfenadine
- Bial Brand of Terfenadine
- Hoechst Brand of Terfenadine
- Merck dura Brand of Terfenadine
- Cantabria Brand of Terfenadine
terfenadin von ct
- terfenadin von ct
- ct-Arzneimittel Brand of Terfenadine
- ct Arzneimittel Brand of Terfenadine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Terfenadine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Terfenadine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Terfenadine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Terfenadine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.