"Carboplatin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An organoplatinum compound that possesses antineoplastic activity.
- cis-Diammine(cyclobutanedicarboxylato)platinum II
- ribosepharm Brand of Carboplatin
- Prasfarma Brand of Carboplatin
- Neocorp Brand of Carboplatin
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Brand of Carboplatin
- Pharmachemie Brand of Carboplatin
- Columbia Brand of Carboplatin
- Almirall Brand of Carboplatin
- Chiesi Brand of Carboplatin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carboplatin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carboplatin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carboplatin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carboplatin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.