"Meclizine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A histamine H1 antagonist used in the treatment of motion sickness, vertigo, and nausea during pregnancy and radiation sickness.
- D Vert
- Roberts Brand of Meclizine Dihydrochloride
- Vedim Brand of Meclizine Dihydrochloride
- Pfizer Brand 1 of Meclizine Dihydrochloride
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Brand of Meclizine Dihydrochloride
- Torrens Brand of Meclizine Dihydrochloride
- Pfizer Brand 2 of Meclizine Dihydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Meclizine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Meclizine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Meclizine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Meclizine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Meclizine" by people in Profiles.