"Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rare, X-linked immunodeficiency syndrome characterized by ECZEMA; LYMPHOPENIA; and, recurrent pyogenic infection. It is seen exclusively in young boys. Typically, IMMUNOGLOBULIN M levels are low and IMMUNOGLOBULIN A and IMMUNOGLOBULIN E levels are elevated. Lymphoreticular malignancies are common.
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
- Syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich
- Wiskott Aldrich Syndrome
- Eczema-Thrombocytopenia-Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Eczema Thrombocytopenia Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Eczema-Thrombocytopenia-Immunodeficiency Syndromes
- Syndrome, Eczema-Thrombocytopenia-Immunodeficiency
- Syndromes, Eczema-Thrombocytopenia-Immunodeficiency
- Aldrich Syndrome
- Syndrome, Aldrich
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.