"Tropicamide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
One of the MUSCARINIC ANTAGONISTS with pharmacologic action similar to ATROPINE and used mainly as an ophthalmic parasympatholytic or mydriatic.
- Ocusoft Brand of Tropicamide
- Pharmafair Brand of Tropicamide
- Tropicamide Pharmafair Brand
- Stulln Brand 1 of Tropicamide
- Novartis Brand of Tropicamide
- Tropicamide Novartis Brand
- Medical Ophthalmics Brand of Tropicamide
- Ocu Tropic
- Ocumed Brand of Tropicamide
- Tropicamide Ocumed Brand
- Triaminic DM
- Rivex Brand of Tropicamide
- Tropicamide Rivex Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tropicamide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tropicamide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tropicamide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tropicamide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Tropicamide" by people in Profiles.