Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis
"Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Development of lesions in the lymph node characterized by infiltration of the cortex or paracortex by large collections of proliferating histiocytes and complete or, more often, incomplete necrosis of lymphoid tissue.
|Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis
- Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis
- Necrotizing Lymphadenitis, Histiocytic
- Kikuchi Disease
- Disease, Kikuchi
- Kikuchi Necrotizing Lymphadenitis
- Lymphadenitis, Kikuchi Necrotizing
- Necrotizing Lymphadenitis, Kikuchi
- Nosocomial Kikuchi's Disease
- Kikuchi's Disease, Nosocomial
- Nosocomial Kikuchi Disease
- Nosocomial Kikuchis Disease
- Kikuchi-Fujimoto Disease
- Disease, Kikuchi-Fujimoto
- Kikuchi Fujimoto Disease
- Kikuchi-Fujimoto's Disease
- Disease, Kikuchi-Fujimoto's
- Kikuchi Fujimoto's Disease
- Kikuchi-Fujimotos Disease
- Lymphadenitis, Histiocytic Necrotizing
- Histiocytic Necrotising Lymphadenitis
- Histiocytic Necrotising Lymphadenitides
- Lymphadenitides, Histiocytic Necrotising
- Lymphadenitis, Histiocytic Necrotising
- Necrotising Lymphadenitides, Histiocytic
- Necrotising Lymphadenitis, Histiocytic
- Kikuchi's Disease
- Disease, Kikuchi's
- Kikuchis Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis" by people in Profiles.