"Aurothioglucose" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A thioglucose derivative used as an antirheumatic and experimentally to produce obesity in animals.
- Gold Thioglucose
- Thioglucose, Gold
- Tosse Brand of Aurothioglucose
- Aurothioglucose Tosse Brand
- Schering Brand of Aurothioglucose
- Aurothioglucose Schering Brand
- Gold 50
- Schering-Plough Brand of Aurothioglucose
- Aurothioglucose Schering-Plough Brand
- Schering Plough Brand of Aurothioglucose
- Nourypharma Brand of Aurothioglucose
- Aurothioglucose Nourypharma Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aurothioglucose".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aurothioglucose".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aurothioglucose" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aurothioglucose" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.