"Aminocaproic Acids" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of compounds that are derivatives of aminohexanoic acids.
- Aminocaproic Acids
- Acids, Aminocaproic
- Aminocaproic Acid
- Acid, Aminocaproic
- Rottapharm Brand of Aminocaproic Acid
- Pharmachemie Brand of Aminocaproic Acid
- Delagrange Brand of Aminocaproic Acid
- Leurquin Brand of Aminocaproic Acid
- Sanofi Winthrop Brand of Aminocaproic Acid
- Berlin-Chemie Brand of Aminocaproic Acid
- Berlin Chemie Brand of Aminocaproic Acid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aminocaproic Acids".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aminocaproic Acids".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aminocaproic Acids" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aminocaproic Acids" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.