"Dextroamphetamine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The d-form of AMPHETAMINE. It is a central nervous system stimulant and a sympathomimetic. It has also been used in the treatment of narcolepsy and of attention deficit disorders and hyperactivity in children. Dextroamphetamine has multiple mechanisms of action including blocking uptake of adrenergics and dopamine, stimulating release of monamines, and inhibiting monoamine oxidase. It is also a drug of abuse and a psychotomimetic.
- dextro Amphetamine
- d Amphetamine
- Vortech Brand of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Sulfate, Dextroamphetamine
- d-Amphetamine Sulfate
- d Amphetamine Sulfate
- Dextro-Amphetamine Sulfate
- Dextro Amphetamine Sulfate
- Shire Brand of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Pasadena Brand of Dextroamphetamine
- GlaxoSmithKline Brand of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Mallinckrodt Brand of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
- Celltech Brand of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dextroamphetamine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dextroamphetamine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dextroamphetamine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dextroamphetamine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.