"Electron-Transferring Flavoproteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Flavoproteins that serve as specific electron acceptors for a variety of DEHYDROGENASES. They participate in the transfer of electrons to a variety of redox acceptors that occur in the respiratory chain.
- Electron-Transferring Flavoproteins
- Electron Transferring Flavoproteins
- Flavoproteins, Electron-Transferring
- Electron Transfer Flavoprotein
- Flavoprotein, Electron Transfer
- Transfer Flavoprotein, Electron
- Electron-Transferring Flavoprotein
- Electron Transferring Flavoprotein
- Flavoprotein, Electron-Transferring
- ET Flavoprotein
- Flavoprotein, ET
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electron-Transferring Flavoproteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electron-Transferring Flavoproteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electron-Transferring Flavoproteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electron-Transferring Flavoproteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.