"Dihydroergocryptine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A 9,10alpha-dihydro derivative of ERGOTAMINE that contains an isopropyl sidechain at the 2' position and an alpha-isobutyl sidechain at 5'alpha position of the molecule.
- Desitin Brand of Dihydroergocryptine Monomesylate
- Dihydroergocryptine Monomesylate
- Monomesylate, Dihydroergocryptine
- Dihydroergokryptine Monomesylate
- Monomesylate, Dihydroergokryptine
- Hormosan Brand of Dihydroergocryptine Monomesylate
- Taurus Brand of Dihydroergocryptine Monomesylate
- Dihydroergocryptine Mesylate
- Mesylate, Dihydroergocryptine
- Dihydroergokryptine Mesylate
- Mesylate, Dihydroergokryptine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dihydroergocryptine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dihydroergocryptine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dihydroergocryptine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dihydroergocryptine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.