"Leishmania major" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A parasitic hemoflagellate of the subgenus Leishmania leishmania that infects man and animals and causes cutaneous leishmaniasis (LEISHMANIASIS, CUTANEOUS) of the Old World. Transmission is by Phlebotomus sandflies.
- Leishmania major
- Leishmania majors
- major, Leishmania
- majors, Leishmania
- Leishmania leishmania major
- Leishmania leishmania majors
- leishmania major, Leishmania
- leishmania majors, Leishmania
- major, Leishmania leishmania
- majors, Leishmania leishmania
- Leishmania (Leishmania) major
- Leishmania tropica major
- Leishmania tropica majors
- major, Leishmania tropica
- majors, Leishmania tropica
- tropica major, Leishmania
- tropica majors, Leishmania
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leishmania major".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leishmania major".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leishmania major" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leishmania major" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.