Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases
"Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Diseases caused by the loss of one or more enzymes involved in the hydrolysis of mannoside linkages (MANNOSIDASES). The defects in enzyme activity are primarily associated with genetic mutation of the genes that codes for a particular mannosidase isoenzyme.
|Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases
- Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases
- Deficiency Disease, Mannosidase
- Deficiency Diseases, Mannosidase
- Diseases, Mannosidase Deficiency
- Mannosidase Deficiency Disease
- Mannosidase Deficiency Syndromes
- Deficiency Syndrome, Mannosidase
- Deficiency Syndromes, Mannosidase
- Mannosidase Deficiency Syndrome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mannosidase Deficiency Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.