"Bronchiolitis Obliterans" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Inflammation of the BRONCHIOLES leading to an obstructive lung disease. Bronchioles are characterized by fibrous granulation tissue with bronchial exudates in the lumens. Clinical features include a nonproductive cough and DYSPNEA.
- Constrictive Bronchiolitis
- Bronchiolitides, Constrictive
- Bronchiolitis, Constrictive
- Constrictive Bronchiolitides
- Bronchiolitis, Exudative
- Bronchiolitides, Exudative
- Exudative Bronchiolitides
- Exudative Bronchiolitis
- Bronchiolitis, Proliferative
- Bronchiolitides, Proliferative
- Proliferative Bronchiolitides
- Proliferative Bronchiolitis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bronchiolitis Obliterans".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bronchiolitis Obliterans".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bronchiolitis Obliterans" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bronchiolitis Obliterans" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.