"Sterol Esterase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of CHOLESTEROL ESTERS and some other sterol esters, to liberate cholesterol plus a fatty acid anion.
- Sterol Esterase
- Esterase, Sterol
- Cholesterol Ester Hydrolase
- Hydrolase, Cholesterol Ester
- Cholesterol Esterase
- Esterase, Cholesterol
- Sterol Ester Acylhydrolase
- Acylhydrolase, Sterol Ester
- Cholesterylester Hydrolase
- Hydrolase, Cholesterylester
- Hormone-Sensitive Lipase
- Hormone Sensitive Lipase
- Lipase, Hormone-Sensitive
- Lipoidal Steroid Esterase
- Esterase, Lipoidal Steroid
- Steroid Esterase, Lipoidal
- Steroid Hormone Esterase
- Esterase, Steroid Hormone
- Acylcholesterol Lipase
- Lipase, Acylcholesterol
- Cholesteryl Oleate Hydrolase
- Hydrolase, Cholesteryl Oleate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sterol Esterase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sterol Esterase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sterol Esterase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sterol Esterase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Sterol Esterase" by people in Profiles.