"Acenocoumarol" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A coumarin that is used as an anticoagulant. Its actions and uses are similar to those of WARFARIN. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p233)
- Alliance Brand of Acenocoumarol
- Acenocoumarol Alliance Brand
- Ciba-Geigy Brand of Acenocoumarol
- Acenocoumarol Ciba-Geigy Brand
- Ciba Geigy Brand of Acenocoumarol
- Novartis Brand of Acenocoumarol
- Acenocoumarol Novartis Brand
- Mini Sintrom
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acenocoumarol".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acenocoumarol".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acenocoumarol" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acenocoumarol" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.