"Calcium-Transporting ATPases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cation-transporting proteins that utilize the energy of ATP hydrolysis for the transport of CALCIUM. They differ from CALCIUM CHANNELS which allow calcium to pass through a membrane without the use of energy.
- Calcium-Transporting ATPases
- ATPases, Calcium-Transporting
- Calcium Transporting ATPases
- Adenosinetriphosphatase, Calcium
- ATPase, Calcium
- Ca2+ ATPase
- ATPase, Ca2+
- Calcium Adenosinetriphosphatase
- Calcium ATPase
- Adenosine Triphosphatase, Calcium
- Calcium Adenosine Triphosphatase
- Triphosphatase, Calcium Adenosine
- Ca(2+)-Transporting ATPase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Calcium-Transporting ATPases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Calcium-Transporting ATPases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Calcium-Transporting ATPases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Calcium-Transporting ATPases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.