Hospital Communication Systems
"Hospital Communication Systems" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The transmission of messages to staff and patients within a hospital.
|Hospital Communication Systems
- Hospital Communication Systems
- Communication Systems, Hospital
- System, Hospital Communication
- Systems, Communication Hospital
- Communication Hospital System
- Communication Hospital Systems
- Hospital System, Communication
- Hospital Systems, Communication
- System, Communication Hospital
- Communication System, Hospital
- Systems, Hospital Communication
- Hospital Communication System
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hospital Communication Systems".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hospital Communication Systems".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hospital Communication Systems" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hospital Communication Systems" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.