Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-alpha
"Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-alpha" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A forkhead transcription factor that is an essential activator of GLUCAGON gene expression.
|Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-alpha
- Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-alpha
- Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3 alpha
- HNF-3alpha Protein
- HNF 3alpha Protein
- Hepatocyte-Enriched Transcription Factor HNF-3A
- Hepatocyte Enriched Transcription Factor HNF 3A
- HNF-3A Transcription Factor
- HNF 3A Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, HNF-3A
- Forkhead Box A1 Protein
- Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3alpha
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-alpha".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-alpha".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-alpha" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-alpha" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.