"Carisoprodol" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant whose mechanism of action is not completely understood but may be related to its sedative actions. It is used as an adjunct in the symptomatic treatment of musculoskeletal conditions associated with painful muscle spasm. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p1202)
- Wallace Brand 1 of Carisoprodol
- Forest Brand of Carisoprodol
- Mio Relax
- Belmac Brand of Carisoprodol
- Carter Horner Brand of Carisoprodol
- Wallace Brand 3 of Carisoprodol
- GM Pharmaceuticals Brand of Carisoprodol
- Schein Brand of Carisoprodol
- Wallace Brand 2 of Carisoprodol
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carisoprodol".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carisoprodol".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carisoprodol" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carisoprodol" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.